- The company reserves the right to cancel a booking and change the schedule without any liability to the passenger due to major problem with the vessel, bad weather, technical issue, safety concern related to passenger and/or crew or by direction from the Indonesian Government and/or Harbor Master
- The company shall not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise in the event of cancellation or delay of the service. The company shall not be liable in any way for the cost of any accommodation, connecting flights or for any alternative means of travel which may arise through cancellations or delays. Any additional expenses arising shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the passenger.
- Re-schedule and open ticket are based on seat availability and should be made at least 2 days prior to departure for regular season, and 4 days prior to departure for high season. The company is a beach- to- beach point carrier and we do not take responsibility for any delays and connecting flights at any airport.
- Each passenger is entitled to a maximum of 2 pieces of luggage carried free of charge while not exceeding a total weight of 25kg. The company reserves the right to check the contents of any baggage and also refuse any baggage item.
- The passenger will be charged in full for any late arrival or no show on the day of the trip. In the event of a booking being cancelled by passenger, the company reserves the right to charge cancellation as follows :
– Cancellation more than 2 weeks of travel : Full Refund
– Cancellation between 48 hours – 2 weeks : 50% Refund
– Cancellation less than 48 hours : NO REFUND
- Please note that the transfer are NOT suitable for pregnant woman , guests suffering serious back complaints or guest suffering from any serious physical impairments .